2023 Top Shelf Hockey - Summer TEAMS
- Boys AA - Age Levels will compete at the level in which they competed during the 2022 - 23 season
- 8U Mite (Birth Years 2014 & 2015) 2016 birth year players can be considered based on level of play & interest from others. Highlight of this level will be FULL ICE GAMES!!!
- 10U Squirt (Birth Years 2012 & 2013)
- 12U Pee Wee (Birth Years 2010 & 2011)
- To the best of our ability and based on tournament dates, as well as other Top Shelf Hockey programs, we will host practice ice the weekend prior to the tournament date.
- Total number of practice hours will be determined by the number of tournaments each team enters.
- In past summers, the goal has been to have 10 - 13 hours of practice time and 2 - 4 tournament weekends
In the event there is strong demand for roster spots, we will do all we can to accommodate your request. However, we will also want to put each player in a position to have a positive experience. The Tourney Series will field MN competitive teams and we reserve the right to select the best possible roster for each event.
- SPACE IS LIMITED - Email Brian@top5helf.com to check on availability for your player.
- Directors & Coaches of Top Shelf Hockey reserve the right to enter tournament levels based on level of the current team, which may include the splitting of advertised birth years to accommodate and develop more players.
Top Shelf Hockey is offering an opportunity to focus on Summer Skill Development (SSD). Program highlights include SSD practice time along with 2 - 4 tournaments which each have 4+ game guarantees. Tournaments are hosted in the Minneapolis, MN area. The Showcase Hockey Tourney Series requires team members to utilize the Stay & Play Tournament website to reserve hotel rooms. More information for the Tourney Series can be found here, Midwest Hockey Program
Practice Schedule - TBD
April 14 - 16
May 5 - 7
August 11 - 13
- Registration Fees Include:
- XX Hours of on-ice Practice in Ames, IA
- 2 - 4 Tournament Entries
- Top Shelf Hockey Uniform
- Personalized Home & Away Jersey
- Home & Away Socks
- Players = $TBD
- Full-Time Goalie = $TBD
** A Deposit or payment does not guarantee a spot in the tournaments. In the event there is strong demand for roster spots, we will do all we can to accommodate your request. However, we will also want to put each player in a position to have a positive experience. The Tourney Series will field very competitive teams and we reserve the right to select the best possible roster for each event.
- Brian Wierson
- Andrew Murdoch
Space will be limited!
Registration will be coming soon ...
inquire For summer hockey Today!
Summer Tournament Space is LIMITED to 9 Forwards / 6 Defense / Max of 2 Goalies per TEAM